Classification of guitar:
Guitars are classified in many ways. According to different structures and sound principles, it can be roughly divided into wooden guitar (such as classical guitar, steel string guitar) and electric guitar (such as standard electric guitar and bass electric guitar). According to the playing style, it can be divided into classical guitar, folk guitar, flamenco guitar, jazz guitar, Hawaiian guitar and electric guitar.
The folk guitar can be subdivided into Acoustic guitar and Cutting down, the former is suitable for playing chords, and the latter is suitable for playing high-position Solo. The neck of the folk guitar is relatively thin. The upper finger is 42mm wide. There are 14 characters from the pillow to the body of the guitar. There is a one-month conodont-shaped guard plate on the box, which is played with steel wire strings.
2. The structure of guitar:
Electric guitar on the left and folk guitar on the right
Choice and purchase of guitar:
How to Choose a High Quality Guitar
1. Accuracy is the core issue. After tuning the strings according to the guitar’s timbre standard, the overtone of the twelfth part of the string is produced. If it has the same pitch as the twelfth part of the string, it is qualified. So check the six strings in turn.
2. Next, check the feel. Poor hand feel will force you to adopt improper chord method, which greatly hinders the improvement of left-handed technology. When the guitar is tuned to a standard pitch, the distance between the string and the fingerboard should be about 4mm at the 14th character. Too high, the strings will feel laborious, and vice versa will cause the phenomenon of goods. Good hand sensing should be in the absence of typing and any noise, the left finger can easily press any sound, big horizontal press also does not feel laborious.
3. Check the sound quality. When playing the fifth overtone of each string, the guitar with poor resonance often fails to produce a bright overtone. And then do all kinds of strings on the piano, the volume should be changed dramatically. At the same time, the guitar strings with good performance are balanced in volume, sensitive in pronunciation, bright and pure in treble, deep and thick in bass, and the volume of high position will not decrease.
4. Examination of other parts. See if the gear of the chord shaft is damaged, whether the rotation is smooth, whether the panel, back panel is cracked, whether the paint is bright, whether the piano color is coordinated. The most important thing is that the silk must be smooth and the fingerboard edge can not be rowed.
IV. Maintenance of Guitar
1. Middle and low-grade guitars need to buy a harp, high-grade guitars need to buy a harp box, so as to facilitate the storage of guitars.
2. The sudden change of temperature and humidity will damage the guitar. Usually avoid the guitar in the sun, do not let the guitar near the heating. If the air is too humid, put some desiccant in the box.
3. High-grade guitars are made of very sophisticated technology and materials, so they are particularly vulnerable to injury. Do not put the guitar on the table or on the floor. Watch out for scratches on your zippers and buttons.
4. Playing regularly and shaking all parts of the guitar at any time is the best way to maintain the guitar.
5. If you don’t play for a long time, if you leave the piano idle, you should loosen the knobs on the head of the piano and keep the six strings relaxed rather than tightened.